Monday, July 25, 2011

365 Blessings

   






  I don't know about you, but I am beyond sick and tired of days where it seems like nothing is going right and it's just one crisis after another ALL DAY LONG. This has been going on for me for almost a week now and it's getting reeeeeal old reeeeal fast. So to combat this assault on my well being, I am challenging myself ( and any one else inspired to do the same) to come up with one blessing in your life per day for 1 year. This way, even on days when I have nothing to blog about, I have a blessing to praise about! And you can't tell me 365 is too many.If the Lord's mercies are new every morning, then that sounds like a daily opportunity to praise Him for being blessed!

     So here it goes! Day 1 of a year of blessings. beginning on July 25th,2012!  

     TODAY I AM BLESSED TO HAVE MY SALVATION. I HAVE BEEN BAPTIZED OF BOTH THE WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT. I HAVE ACCEPTED THE GIFT OF SALVATION THAT JESUS CHRIST PURCHASED FOR ME 2,000 YRS AGO WHEN HE PAID WITH HIS LIFE. I AM NOT ASHAMED OF HIM, MY BELIEFS OR THIS GOSPEL OF TRUTH. I MAY FAIL DAILY AT BEING WHO I WAS MEANT TO BE, BUT HIS BLOOD COVERS A MULTITUDE OF MY SINS. AGAIN, HIS COMPASSION, HIS LOVE FOR ME- IT  IS NEW EVERY SINGLE MORNING. HE IS THE LOVER OF MY SOUL AND I AM THE LOVER OF HIS WAYS. UNTIL MY LAST BREATH WHEN I GO TO BE WITH HIM IN HEAVEN, I WILL THANK HIM FOR BLESSING ME WITH ACCEPTANCE INTO HIS FAMILY AND DECLARE THAT JESUS CHRIST ALONE IS GOD.
 

2 comments: