Sunday, May 11, 2014

Humbly Asking for Help





These words have never been more true than right now. I can't do this alone anymore.

When I began this blog, it was never ever intended to be a money maker. I plainly stated that it was to be used to encourage,help and empathize with hurting people. I was going thru my own trials and pain, and believe me when I say I had no clue how far the pain would take me. My entire world is different, and yet somehow the core remains the same- my God and my children.

This being said I'm going to quit beating around the bush and just say what this post is about. I need help and I have never been good at asking for help. I normally wait until I get to a very bad breaking point and just cry out for someone-anyone to help. I don't like bothering or inconveniencing anyone. My mentality has always been DIY (at least when it comes to me). Well now, it has less to do with me and more to do with my children. I need to make sure this house can't be taken away from us. Everything is explained on the GoFund me page and I am more than willing to answer any questions you may have.





If somebody-anybody- would be good enough to find it in their heart to donate whatever they want or can to this fund, words cannot express the gratitude I would have. Thank you so much and God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment